At 70 everyone reviews his/her life and the things one didn’t get to do. I thought I’d share with my readers my late bucket list. These are items that I wanted from childhood, teenaged years, and adulthood.
1. Visit England, and rest of British Isles
2. Write a screenplay that is produced.
3. Direct a full-length movie.
4. Live in another country for 6 months or longer.
5. Be an orchestra conductor.
6. Change the education system in the United States.
7. Be a grandmother.
8. Spend a day shopping and not have to worry about the money.
9. Paint a canvas that would become famous and expensive to buy.
10. Cure mental illness.
11. Become a “healer” and do the things Jesus did on Earth.
12. Go to heaven.
One thought on “My Bucket List: Late but not lost yet”
You better get to work, this is SOME bucket list!